If you are looking for managed cloud hosting then trust me Cloudways is the hosting service that you need.
This Cloudways review will definately give you a detailed understanding about this web hosting.
Cloudways uses different platforms as their server like Digital Ocean, Google cloud, Amazon AWS and many more. The most amazing thing is that you can even choose your own server while buying.
The most amazing thing they provide is PAY AS YOU GO which no one else provides. You pay for your server usage not as per your website.
Trust me hosting your website on Cloud is the safest thing a website or business owner should do. Why? I m going to explain you in a bit.
If you want to see how Cloudways work and get a little bit feel about its platform then YOU CAN JOIN FOR FREE. Yaa free , Follow the link above.
Why Cloud hosting and not Shared hosting?
So, as I was said that hosting your website on cloud is the safest thing you can do.
Because in shared hosting you are a basically sharing your website space with many other websites. In that single server with you there are many users whose websites are begin hosted along you.
This means that multiple websites are using the same resources that you are using. Some companies even pack so many websites into one server which leads to slow speed of your website.
And in Cloud hosting you are getting your own dedicated server just for you, no one else is allowed in that particular server. So, no compromise in speed and security let’s be honest that Cloud hosting websites are super-fast.
Now about the security, in shared hosting if one single website of someone is compromised or you can say hacked by a hacker then trust me your website becomes vulnerable as well. Most scary part is you don’t even realise that your website is vulnerable and can be hacked now.
Cloud hosting is a service that exists on multiple servers. Instead of hosting your website in one single shared server it is stored in the cloud. This means even if one server is not working then the rest of the servers will provide the equal amount of high performance. So, no downtime basically.
This is not just me who liked Cloudways so much. Check peoples review below.
Cloudways Pros and Cons
|Pay as You Go||NO DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION|
|Free Website Migration||NO CPANEL|
|Free SSL Certificates||NO EMAIL HOSTING|
|Really Fast Servers|
|Pay per server, not per website|
|No renewal fees|
|No Lock-in, No Intro Prices|
|Free WordPress Caching Plugin|
|24/7/365 Support for All|
1. ULTRA SPEED PERFORMANCE
Cloudways servers are really fast as they are hosted on multiple distributed server. So, you can assure that your visitors are not facing any issues while making a purchase when you are sleeping.
- Dedicated resources. All servers have specified amount of resources allocated, thanks to the dedicated environment. This means that your sites speed is never compromised because of another website.
- CloudwaysCDN. Cloudways has its own CDN which is just amazing. With just a few click it get setup. It help to cache your website file on visitor browser, so when the visitor visits for the 2nd time the pages will load even faster than before.
- Free WordPress Cache Plugin. Breeze is the plugin which has been developed by Cloudways engineer itself to make WordPress website load superfast.
- Redis Support. Enabling Redis improves the performance of databases. Combined with Apache, Nginx, and Varnish get you unbeatable performance.
2. Top notch security
- Dedicated Firewall. AllCloudways servers comes with dedicated firewall to keep out any malicious activity or hackers. The firewall is OS level which automatically filters any malicious activity.
- Free SSL Installation. You get a free SSL certificate for your website which help to encrypt all the request between the visitor and the website.
- Regular Security updates. Cloudways team update their security setting regularly because they care about their clients. This help to avoid any security vulnerabilities
3. Cloudways Server Management
- World class Platforms. You have the option to choose your own platform where you want to host your server. Popular platforms like Google cloud, Digital ocean, Amazon, Linode and Vultr.
- Block Storage. You have the option to increase your server storage with just a click from your dashboard. Without even effecting your previous server parameter you can increase your storage.
- 1-click scaling. With just a click you can increase your resources of your server like RAM, CPU and Storage without effecting your previous customization.
- Pay as you go. Why enter into a contract where you don’t even use that much of resources and you have to pay a lot. With Cloudways you pay the amount of resources you use. If you need more resources you can upgrade with just 1 click.
- Global Reach. With more than 60+ data centres of Cloudways you don’t have to worry about your distant audience. Cloudways load everywhere super-fast and I’m not kidding.
4. Is Cloudways good for Collaboration?
- Absolutely, Cloudways is made keeping that in mind that developers don’t face any issues while collaborating. They have multiple features under collaboration roof that help developers to collaborate seamlessly.
- Git Integration. This helps to auto deploy code on the live server as soon as the code is updated in the remote repository
- Application & Server Cloning. You can literally clone the entire site from your server to another server with just a 1 click. This makes copies of files and databases on new staging URLs.
- Projects. Are you managing a lot of websites? You can group apps and classify them by creating Projects. You can even assign them to your teams.
- Staging Area & URLs. Cloudways provide a staging environment which help you to test your application. After testing you can push the application to live URL with harming your live site.
- Add Team Members. Distribute your work with co-workers, regardless of their location, and assign them limited or full access to your server or app.
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring. Cloudways monitors your server 24/7/365 in real time. You can even see the monitoring stats on your dashboard.
- New Relic Integration. New Relic can be enabled for insights on app performance so you can troubleshoot and identify issues causing bottlenecks.
1.No Domain registration
If you want to join Cloudways one thing that you have to keep in mind that Cloudways don’t provide domain registration service.
So, need to get a domain from any third-party platform and connect it with your Cloudways hosting.
You can easily get a cheap domain from Namecheap. Namecheap is the best for buying domains.
I know leaving a hosting register just to register a domain and coming back and buying the hosting and connecting it is full of hassle. Unless you are determined to get Cloudways.
I believe that nothing good in the world comes without some effort. So, putting this small onetime effort is worth it because you are getting such an awesome Cloud hosting service.
And if you want to be successful business man or a blogger you need a good service so that your visitors don’t face any problem.
In India there is saying called “Atithi Deva bhava” means “Guest is god “. Which applies to online business too. Your visitors are your guest hence you need them to get a good experience so that your visitor again come back to you.
2. No free email service
If you join Cloudways you need to keep that in mind that the email service is not free.
You need to pay some extra bucks to use their email service which is actually not bad.
Cloudways charges $1 per email account per month which is really cheap no doubt. But if you have 100 employees in your business then definitely it will be $100 for 100 employees.
Most hosting services provide some level of email services through even their most basic plans.
3. No cPanel
Cloudways is a platform-as-a-service company so the traditional cPanel is not there.
Instead you get their Console from where you can manage all your application that is running on the server.
For the first time it is going to feel like you don’t know anything but after playing with it around for a while you will definitely figure out.
Cloudways Pricing and Plans
Cloudways offers a pay as you go scheme where you pay only the amount that you use.
You can pay on a monthly basis or hourly basis. The plans differ based on the server that you choose.
Cloudways offers Between 7 and 14 different plans for each service.
- Digital Ocean’s smallest plan starts at $10 per month, including the hosting charges. It comes with 1 GB of Ram, a 1 Core Processor. Storage on this level is 25 GB with 1 TB of bandwidth. Its largest plan is 192 GB with a 32 Core Processor, 3,840 GB of storage, and 12 TB of Bandwidth. It comes out to $1,035 per month.
- Linode’s smallest plan is $12 per month with 1 GB of Ram, a 1 core processor, 25 GB of storage, and 1 TB of bandwidth. The largest of Linode’s options is $1,205 per month with 192 GB of Ram, a 32-core processor, 3,840 GB of storage, and 20 TB of bandwidth.
- Vultr starts $11 per month. It has 1 GB ram, a 1 core processor, 25 GB of storage, and 1 TB of bandwidth. Its largest plan costs $385 per month. It comes with 64 GB of ram, a 16 Core processor, 1,280 GB of storage, and 10 TB of bandwidth
- Amazon Web Services starts at $36.51 per month. Its smallest option comes with 1.75 GB of Ram, a 1vCPU processor, 20 GB of storage, and 2 GB of Bandwidth. On the higher end, you’re looking at $3,567.98 per month. This AWS plan comes with 384 GB of RAM, a 96vCPU processor, 20 GB of storage, and 2 GB of bandwidth.
- Google Cloud starts at $33.30 per month. The base plan includes 1.70 GB of RAM, a 1vCPU processor, 20 GB of storage, and 2 GB of bandwidth. The other end of the spectrum features 120 GB of Ram, a 32vCPU Processor, 20 GB of storage, and 2 GB of bandwidth. It costs $1,290.42 per month
Cloudways Affiliate Program review
Cloudways affiliate program is one of my favourite affiliate program because of their high paying and recurring commission structure.
You can earn up to $125 per sale. For the first 5 referral you will earn up to $50 per sale then after from 6-20 referral you will earn $75 per sale till then from 21-45 referral you will get $100 per sale and then from 46-80 you will get $125 per sale.
This is not the ending wait. If anyone buys the hybrid plan that is with the digital ocean or google cloud are or of the server then you will get the first commission of $50-$125. Then after 1 year you will be getting recurring commission every month.
For example, even if you refer 5 customer per month of digital ocean of 1 GB RAM then you will be making $150 per month from next year which will be around $2000 in 12 months of total recurring revenue.
So, do I recommend Cloudways?
With literally no downtime at all. Cloudways is perfect for any website owner or big or small business.
If you are a business owner, small or big just go for Cloudways, you will never regret.